- B.Sc. Computer Science , University of Valladolid (Spain). 2016 - now
- B.S. Statistics , University of Valladolid (Spain). 2016 - now
- Courses: Machine Learning by Andrew Ng, Deep Learning Specialization.
- Summer 2019: Data Scientist
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) / United Nations. Vienna (Austria)
- Develop novel methods for clever analyses of second and third generation DNA Sequencing data to support forward and reverse genetic approaches in crops to uncover phenotype-genotype associations.
- Supervisor: Dr. Norman Warthmann
- Feb 2019 - now: Data Analyst
- Cidaut, Center for Technology, Spain.
- Development of intelligent models for realtime performance assessment of Industrial process based on Digital Twin Technology and Machine Learning techniques.
- Supervisor: Alvaro García (IT & Industry 4.0 Manager)
- Since March 2019: Competitive Machine Learning Engineer
- Kaggle: Google’s Data Science Competitions Platform.
- Ranked 233 in the world (over 127.000 data scientist). x2 Grandmaster, 15 medals and 3rd in Spain (1 year).
- Major competitions: DeepFake Detection by Facebook (ongoing), 3D Object Detection by Lyft, Vehicle Detection by Baidu, Recursion Cellular Image Classification …
Workshops and Talks
Workshop Competition at Landmark Recognition Workshop at Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference CVPR 2019,
Workshop Competition at Fine-Grained Visual Categorization FGVC6 workshop at the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference CVPR 2019,
Video Understanding Workshop at International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Seoul, Korea
Talk at Japanese Culture and AI Symposium 2019, Tokyo, Japan
- Python is everything I need (Scikit, Keras-Tensorflow, Pytorch).
- Object Detecion, Instance Segmentation, Image Classification
- ResNet, U-Net, YOLO, MaskRCNN …
- NLP (Word2Vec, BERT, Bert-joint, DistillBERT, etc)
- Tabular Data: Visualization, Modelling (ANN, XGB, LGB, Mixtures…), Feature Engineering.
- Bioinformatics: R, Snakemake, Variant Callers, Tools (bcf, fastq, bed)
- Embedded Systems: NVIDIA Jetson, Raspberry Pi, Arduino.
- My parents gave me my first computer in 2003.
- I try to master Machine Learning and Deep Learning. However, I’m just starting.
- Computer Vision is my favourite field right now.
- I like mountains, animals and plants.
- Athlete (otherwise, I’d lose my mind).
- I’m interested in Cancer, but I’m much more fascinated by the brain.
- what I respect most is knowledge.
- I don’t love studying, I hate studying. I like learning, learning is beautiful.